We have safely increased our class size to 9 students per class, allowing for 6-feet of distancing between mats. To help us monitor the number of patrons in the studio and in classes, we are asking students to please register in advance using the web portal or the Mindbody App. Students who are not pre-registered may be turned away if the maximum class size has already been mat.
Some additional precautions we are taking:
- Teacher’s complete a health checklist before teaching.
- Wearing masks in the lobby and hallways; maintaining six feet of distance between mats.
- Stocking disinfectant wipes and sanitizer bottles in every room.
- Running an air filtration system that eliminates 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Limiting concurrent appointments.
- Accepting clients by appointment only.
- Conducting payments and waivers online prior to arriving.
- Cleaning all surfaces between appointments
As classes begin to fill back up, students may find themselves on a waitlist. Please be courteous to your fellow yogis and cancel any reservations within 2 hours if you are not able to attend. Remember, a “No Show” will result in a class pass deduction and $10 fee.
Please note, beginning November 1, 2020, in-studio classes will no longer be broadcast live. We will continue to offer as an added value to our members our library of over 200+ classes in our private Facebook group. Non-members may purchase a monthly subscription to the library for just $19/month.