Before you attend any classes, sauna sessions, workshops, events or receive additional services such as Pilates Reformer or private yoga sessions at Dwell Yoga, you must complete and sign a Release and Liability Waiver, which you may do in person at the Dwell Yoga studio or by creating an online account with us and electronically agreeing to the Release and Liability Waiver. Sauna use is for adults 18 years and older. Any yoga student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the Release and Liability Waiver. NOTE: Classes, unless noted as child and/or teen specific, are designed for yoga students 16 years of age and older. Yoga students under 16 years of age may attend adult classes only when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class, provided, however, that Dwell Yoga will be the sole determiner if a child under the age of 16 may participate in a class (which determination will take into account physical and emotional maturity, physical ability to safely perform exercises and ability to follow instructions as well as other like factors). Yoga student passes/memberships may be available at a discounted price. Unattended children (under the age of 16) may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian takes a class. Dwell Yoga staff are not authorized to supervise children. Please clean up after your children, to include any snacks they may have enjoyed during class time and returning anything they may have used or moved.
All single classes, class passes, sauna packages’ and monthly unlimited membership purchases are final and cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or credit.
Class Passes (5 and 10)
- All single classes and class pass purchases are final and cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or credit.
- 5 Class Passes expire 6 months from the date of purchase and 10 Class Passes expire 12 months from the date of purchase, which is the date of activation. There are no extensions or holds on class passes. Any unused classes will be forfeited as of the pass expiration date.
Monthly Unlimited Membership Plans
- There are no refunds or exchanges for monthly unlimited membership plans. Monthly unlimited plans are not transferrable.
- Your purchase of a monthly unlimited membership plan establishes a contract between you and Dwell Yoga. By purchasing one of the auto-pay unlimited monthly plans, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Membership plans are paid in advance of service on the 1st day of each month and new memberships will be pro-rated for the first month. Regular monthly dues apply thereafter with payments made the first day of each month.
- Monthly membership dues are paid by automatic ACH payment (checking/savings/credit card account draft).
- By providing your checking/savings/credit card account you allow Dwell Yoga to automatically withdraw membership dues in full.
- Memberships 5 days past due will be suspended and that member will not be allowed to participate in classes after the 5th of the month. Reinstatement requires payment of dues owed and a reinstatement fee of $10. Memberships will be canceled after being suspended for 30 days.
- You may cancel a monthly unlimited plan by providing at least 30 days’ notice in person or in writing. Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd of any month, then a payment will still be due the following month on the 1st.
- Memberships may be frozen for one cycle (for a maximum of 3 consecutive months) during a 12-month time period. A one time $25 processing fee will be charged. Members need to notify Dwell Yoga at least 30 days in advance of the desired freeze in person or in writing. Please remember partial month freezes are not permitted. If the request is made or received after the 2nd of any month, then a freeze will not go into effect until the following month on the 1st.
- Dwell Yoga reserves the right to increase monthly membership dues at any time.
- New members have 3 days after the date of purchase of a monthly unlimited membership plan to cancel their membership without penalty and Dwell Yoga will return to the member within 30 days all amounts paid less $10 administrative fee. To cancel, new members must inform Dwell Yoga in writing of their intent to cancel.
- Should the studio become unavailable for more than 15 consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason including acts of nature, then you may elect to cancel your membership effective the following 1st of the month.
- Unlimited Membership Plans cannot be shared. However, members are encouraged to bring unlimited friends and family FREE of charge for their first visit to Dwell Yoga.
FREE Community Classes
- Classes that are posted as FREE Community Classes do not count against class passes.
- FREE Community Classes are donation-based and 100% of net proceeds generated from the FREE Community Class (i.e., donations received by yoga students attending the class) will go Dwell Studio’s designated monthly charity.
Reservations, Attendance and Cancellations
- Reservations for yoga are strongly encouraged as classes may be full upon arrival and entry will not be permitted. Reservations also allow the studio to contact you in the event that class is cancelled. If you are not able to keep your reservation, please cancel your class within 2 hours before class time to release your spot.
- Reservations for the sauna require a 24-hour cancellation notice. No shows or cancellations before 24 hours without confirmation from a studio staff member will result in the session being deducted from the client’s package or a $20 cancellation fee applied to membership.
- A No-Show for yoga classes without canceling or contacting the studio prior to 2-hours before the class will deduct from the student’s class pass or a $10 cancellation fee applied to membership.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time to sign in and set up. If you arrive late for class, please wait in the lobby while the instructor is centering the students. You may join class once the students move into the physical portion of the class.
- Studio mats are provided. Please wipe down mats prior to putting away with the provided mat cleaner.
- Yoga students may use the facilities only during scheduled classes and sessions.
- Dwell Yoga may close its studio for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays and other hours as determined by Dwell Yoga. Dwell Yoga is not open on Sundays.
- A $20 late payment will be due and payable for payments received past the 5th of the month. A returned check or declined ACH checking/savings draft will result in a processing fee of $25.
- Dwell Yoga is committed to the health, safety and welfare of each of its yoga students and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. Dwell Yoga has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership and/or cancelation of class pass without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- Yoga students who do not observe Dwell Yoga rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership or class passes of anyone who refuses to observe any of Dwell Yoga’s rules or regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in these policies. Dwell Yoga reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services, classes, programs, workshops and sessions offered by Dwell Yoga.
Specials and Gift Certificates
- Any specials or discounts may not be combined. The lesser of the two discounts will be applied.
- A “New Student” is anyone who has never attended a class at Dwell Yoga before.
- Dwell Yoga is not responsible for lost gift certificates or coupons.
- All gift certificates and coupons must be brought into (and surrendered upon redemption) Dwell Yoga for redemption. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or account credit.
- All gift certificate sales are final.
- Redemption of gift certificates is limited to the Dwell Yoga studio from which it was purchased.
Other Available Services/Programs
- Dwell Yoga may, in its discretion, make available the services and product of unaffiliated third parties from time to time at or in connection with its studio (e.g. infrared sauna) (“Third Party Service”). You understand that our participation of any Third Party Service is separate from your Dwell Yoga membership and Dwell Yoga has no obligation to continue to make available any such Third Party Service.
- Any fees or charges associated with your participation with any Third Party Service will be collected by such third party and you acknowledge and agree that Dwell Yoga has no responsibility or liability to you with respect to such Third Party Service.
The above policies and terms and conditions of membership along with the Release and Liability Waiver contain the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties. Member has read, and fully agrees to the policies, terms and conditions set forth above and understands and agrees that by signing below, member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member certifies, represents and warrants that (a) he/she has signed below freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her, and (b) he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this agreement. If any portion of this agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect.