While we work toward opening the studio for indoor classes on June 1, we are excited to give our customers the option to practice with us outdoors.
Sessions must be booked and paid for prior to class start time to allow for touch-less check in. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept walk-ups to the class. Students must bring their own mat (and other props if desired) and set up six feet apart.
We will meet in the Avon @Legacy Business Park, where Dwell is located. Simply follow directions to the studio, and drive until you meet the barricade on the Far East side. We will meet in the shade of the private parking lot facing the greenbelt.
Click here to sign up for class.
Please note these safety protocols:
- Do not attend class if you are sick, have had a fever within 72 hours, or are experiencing a recent cough. Late fees for cancellations due to illness will be waived.
- Pre-reservation must be completed online before class start time (includes payment and waiver). NO walk-ups will be allowed.
- Students must bring their own mat and props.
- Mats must be set up 6-feet apart to ensure safe social distancing.
- Safe distancing must be maintained while visiting and returning to cars.