As we prepare to re-open in phases (May 18 – outdoor classes and rescheduled sauna appointments; June 1 – in-studio classes and sauna/pilates appointments), we are updating our policies and procedures.
Please note: Class attendance and Sauna/Pilates Appointments are by reservation only. No walk-ins will be accepted as we are monitoring the number of patrons in the studio and we are adhering to a touchless check-in/check-out process. Appointments and reservations can be made through our Schedule Link or in the MindBody App.
- Only enter if you are well and fever free. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Forehead scan. Those with temperatures over 100F will be asked to reschedule and late cancellation fees will be waived.
- Sanitize hands before continuing with service(s).
IN COMMON AREAS
- Maintain safe distance between patrons (6 ft).
- Cover coughs or sneezes with tissue and throw away in trash cans.
- Check-in with touchless system. Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- Wipe down hands and feet before entering sauna.
- Towels must be used in sauna and placed body and bench. Towels will not be provided by Dwell Yoga. Towels can be brought from home or purchased in the studio.
- Remove shoes before entering studio.
- Bring mats and props from home. Blocks, bolsters, blankets and mats are not available to borrow.
- Space mats 6 ft apart as designated on the floor.
- Wipe down personal mats after class.
- Maintain safe distancing while entering and exiting the building.
- Exterior studio door will be available to enter/exit safely.
Our commitment to you:
Dwell Instructors and front desk staff are temperature checked before working/instructing. We have spaced appointment and class times to allow clients to enter/exit the building with safe distancing. We are cleaning the hard surfaces such as door knobs, sink handles, light switches and counter tops after each appointment and/or class. Floors are mopped daily.