Updated October 13, 2020
Class attendance and Sauna/Pilates Appointments are by reservation only. No walk-ins will be accepted as we are monitoring the number of patrons in the studio and we are adhering to a touch-less check-in/check-out process. Class size is limited to 9 students. Because of our size limitations and frequent wait-lists, please be courteous by early cancelling reservations if needed. Reservations that result in a no-show will result in a $10 No-Show Fee and the class will be deducted from the valid pass.
- Wear a face covering or mask upon entrance and in the lobby area. May be removed in the sauna room or once settled on your yoga mat.
- Only enter if you are well and fever free. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Sanitize hands before continuing with service(s).
IN COMMON AREAS
- Maintain safe distance between patrons (6 ft).
- Check-in with touchless system. Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- Wipe down hands and feet before entering sauna.
- Towels must be used in sauna and placed body and bench. Towels will not be provided by Dwell Yoga. Towels can be brought from home or purchased in the studio.
- Remove shoes before entering studio.
- Bring mats and props from home. Blocks, bolsters, blankets and mats are not available to borrow.
- Store belongings in an open cubby.
- Space mats 6 ft apart as designated on the floor.
- Wipe down personal mats after class.
- Maintain safe distancing while entering and exiting the building.
- Exit through exterior studio door.
NOTICE: Reservations may be cancelled up to 2 hours before class time. Reserving a spot in class and not showing up will result in a $10 No Show Fee. Classes with only one reservation within 2 hours of the start time will be cancelled. The cancelled class will be re-applied to student’s class pass or membership.
Our commitment to you:
Dwell Instructors and front desk staff sign off on a wellness checklist before working. We have spaced appointment and class times to allow clients to enter/exit the building with safe distancing. We are cleaning the hard surfaces such as door knobs, sink handles, light switches and counter tops after each appointment and/or class. Floors are mopped daily.