Updated March 6, 2021
Class attendance and Sauna/Pilates Appointments are by reservation only. No walk-ins will be accepted as we are continuing to monitor the number of patrons in the studio. This also allows us to maintain a touch-less check-in/check-out process, reducing the number of people congregating in the lobby.
Upon the lifting of Texas’ mask mandate on Wednesday, March 10, Dwell will no longer require clients to wear a mask in the common areas. However, we are a community that strives to make each guest comfortable, and we recognize that each person has a different level of comfort. Therefore, we encourage those who desire to wear a face covering to please do so. We will also continue to maintain a limited class size, giving our clients a safe distance between mats.
Because of our size limitations and frequent wait-lists, please be courteous by early cancelling reservations if needed. Reservations that result in a no-show will result in a $10 No-Show Fee and the class will be deducted from the valid pass.
- Only enter if you are well and fever free. Please stay home if you are sick.
- Sanitize hands before continuing with service(s).
IN COMMON AREAS
- Maintain safe distance between patrons (6 ft).
- Check-in with touchless system. Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- Wipe down hands and feet before entering sauna.
- Towels must be used in sauna and placed body and bench. Towels will not be provided by Dwell Yoga. Towels can be brought from home or purchased in the studio.
- Remove shoes before entering studio.
- Bring mats and props from home whenever possible.
- Store belongings in an open cubby, not on the floor around your mat.
- Space mats 6 ft apart as designated on the floor.
- Spray any borrowed mats, blocks, straps with designated cleaners.
- Maintain safe distancing while entering and exiting the building.
- Exit through exterior studio door.
NOTICE: Reservations may be cancelled up to 2 hours before class time. Reserving a spot in class and not showing up will result in a $10 No Show Fee. Classes with only one reservation within 2 hours of the start time will be cancelled. The cancelled class will be re-applied to student’s class pass or membership.
Our commitment to you:
Some additional precautions we are taking:
- Teacher’s complete a health checklist before teaching.
- Maintaining six feet of distance between mats in the studio.
- Stocking disinfectant wipes and sanitizer bottles in every room.
- Running an air filtration system that eliminates 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Limiting concurrent appointments.
- Accepting clients by appointment only.
- Conducting payments and waivers online prior to arriving.
- Cleaning all surfaces between appointments