We miss our community so much, and we look forward to seeing you all soon. While we are not quite ready to open Dwell for in-studio classes on May 18th, we are excited to offer you another option. We are taking Dwell outside! We are looking forward to gathering safely as a community in the outdoors while we work towards opening up in-studio classes on June 1. LEARN MORE HERE. For those who are loving the virtual experience and not quite ready to gather in person, you’ll be happy to know we will continue to offer classes through our private Facebook group.
While we are not open for group classes, we are opening the sauna for individuals appointments. We will be following these safety protocols.
- Lengthening the time between sessions to clear the lobby of guests and disinfect the sauna room and common areas.
- Screening front desk employees for elevated temperature before working.
- Removing sauna towels. Clients will need to bring their own towels for sauna use. NOTE: No person will be permitted in the sauna without a towel. Yoga towels will be available for purchase that can be used in the sauna.
- Asking all customers to wash their hands upon entry into the studio. Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and soap will be readily available to employees and customers.
- Adding an updated liability waiver with a COVID-19 inclusion that must be signed prior to sauna entry.
We will not accept walk-ins. All appointments must be booked and paid for in advance of service. Appointments and classes can be booked in the MindBody app (download and select Dwell Yoga Studio as your preferred location) or through our website.