Become a Holy Yoga Teacher
The next 100-hr training begins February 2, 2024 at Dwell Yoga Studio!!!
Dwell Yoga is honored to be one of first of 12 locations chosen for In-Person Holy Yoga Training. This teacher training program is lead by Maureen Beville, HYT, C-LIT and Owner of Dwell Yoga and Paula Stanton, e-500RYT, HYT, C-LIT, STOTT Pilates Certified.
Who is teacher training for? This is a 100hr training designed for current yoga instructors who wish to add Holy Yoga to their credentials.
Over the last 16 years, Holy Yoga has trained over 6,000 Christ-centered yoga instructors around the world. Might YOU be one of these instructors, sharing your love of yoga and Jesus with others? The 100 hr training invites existing yoga instructors into a unique training experience steeped in Bible study, yoga, and community. For a Christ-follower, incorporating yoga concepts (such as the limbs and chakras) with your faith can be a challenging component of traditional instructor training – but with Holy Yoga, you gain the benefit of working out your faith in community with others on the same journey.
Students will complete 100hrs of training through a combination of at-home study/homework and in-person learning/teaching/studying. We will meet in person in Frisco, TX Friday evenings (6-9p) and Saturday afternoons (8am-5pm) on the following dates:
- Session 1: Feb 2/3 (Bible Study, Yoga History and Religion, Energy)
- Session 2: Feb 23/24 (Bible Study, Chakras, Scope of Practice, Class Planning)
- Session 3: Mar 22/23 (Bible Study, Directives, Breathwork, Posture Breakdowns)
- Session 4: April 5/6 (Bible Study, Weaving the Word, Sequencing, Cueing, Posture Breakdowns)
- Session 5: April 26/27 (Bible Study, Meditation, Posture Breakdowns, Application)
Cost: $1950. $500 Non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Payment plan available by contacting the studio. Receive $100 off if deposit is paid before January 15, 2024.
Receive a $200 discount if paid in full. Click here to register and pay.