We are opening Dwell Yoga’s Infrared Sauna on May 18 to customers of The Sauna Room whose appointments were cancelled during our forced closure in March. Thank you for your patience as we try to reschedule these cancelled visits. We will open the sauna for all customers beginning June 1.
To find available times, first select appointment type below (Intro 30 minute session or Regular 40 minute session); then choose your preferred day and click search.
Please note we have implemented the following changes to help us reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- No towels will be provided. Clients should bring their own towels for use in the sauna. No person will be permitted in the sauna without a towel. Yoga towels will be available for purchase that can be used in the sauna.
- All customers will be asked to wash their hands upon entry into the studio.
- An updated liability waiver with a COVID-19 inclusion must be signed prior to sauna entry.
- In addition to the standard sauna exclusions, we ask any customer who has experienced the following symptoms to please refrain from using the sauna and entering Dwell Yoga Studio:
- If you have had a fever within 72 hours;
- If you feel sick or have been diagnosed with an illness;
- If you have had a recent cough and/or shortness of breath;
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been cleared to discontinue social isolation;
- If you have been been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.